On-line registrace do NLP kurzů. Využijte slevy za včasnou rezervaci.
POUZE DNES - SLEVA 20% - NLP Practitioner - Brno
NLP Practitioner - English
Tento kurz již proběhl 8.-9.2.2013
We are certifying member of ITANLP (International Trainers Academy of NLP) and the issued certificates of NLP Practitioner are signed directly by John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St. Claire and Michael Carroll.
Content of NLP Practitioner course
Core NLP patterns
- Epistemology: a model that explains how human beings know what they know.
- Rapport Building: with NLP techniques you will be able to effortlessly gain trust and raise responsiveness of those around you.
- Calibration: using NLP tools so you can read, understand and react to the non-verbal communication of your client.
- Representational Systems: the structure of information in the human mind. Once you understand this you can add information or remove beliefs that are causing an obstruction quickly and easily.
- How to use language with more clarity and precision by utilising the original meta model
- How to effectively use hypnotic language and patterning by using the Milton model.
- How to stimulate the unconscious to assist the creativity of your client using metaphors.
- How to employ multiple verbal models to enhance your ability to influence with language.
Classic Code models and NLP processes for change
- How to build and manoeuvre different states by anchoring formats.
- How to change the structure of mental representations by using submodality interventions.
- Steering your client to set his or her own direction using tasking.
- How to use timeline formats to collapse past representations thus overcoming them.
Working with the unconscious mind
- Working with involuntary unconscious signal; once you have mastered this you will be able to shape your states easily.
- The N Step Reframing technique: this can be used to bring about powerful change.
- Being able to gauge how intent a client is on dealing with inconsistencies in their life.
- How to integrate parts of a client’s life, ultimately achieving alignment.
The Practitioner ethics
- Being aware of the ethical boundaries of a relationship and working to the limits of this.
- How to frame and manage a client’s expectations
- Being able to identify the differences between content and process
- Avoiding client dependency
- How to present your results with evidence of success
- How to ensure communication between client’s conscious and unconscious mind is sound
Detail content of the modules
- Modul1: Introduction
- Modul2: Representational systems & Rapport
- Modul3: Submodalities
- Modul4: Anchoring
- Modul5: Language Patterns
- Modul6: Reframing & Logical Levels
- Modul7: Strategies
- Training will be done in Prague.
- Training is fully delivered by ITANLP certifyied trainer
- Successful participants receive international certification of NLP Practitioner signed by John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St. Clair and Michael Carroll
NLP Premier Practitioner 2019
NLP Premier Practitioner Brno 2019
NLP academy in english Prague